Sunday, August 11, 2013

An update

I sit in a room in Scotland, thousands of miles from home, realizing I only blog when I am experiencing hard times in life. Why do I choose to document my heartbreak, but leave no reminder of the happy times in my life? Are these not the moments I want to remember? 

A is back in my life. At the time of my last post, I was convinced it was over permanently. He flew back into town for the summer and messaged me a few days later. I was going to hold my ground. I was going to maintain space between us. The moment I saw him my heart burst. I love him. I have loved him since the moment I met him, and I never want to be without him. 

To sum things up, our relationship has changed greatly. We are strong and we are happy together. We learned how much we mean to each other and now can strive to maintain a healthy relationship we both feel fulfilled in.  He loves me in the way I have always dreamed of, and I am the luckiest girl in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment